Sheltered 2 is a real-time strategy game that tasks players with building and managing their own communities of survivors in an open world. Patch 1.0.14 has just been released, bringing improvements to the UI navigation and increased performance on some systems.,
Sheltered 2 update 1.0.14 is now live on Steam and PlayStation 4! This new patch includes a lot of exciting content, including: – New mission type: Mine Missions – Additions to the first person perspective gameplay
The “sheltered 2 generator” is a tool that can be used to generate a new character for the game. The update 1.0.14 patch notes are available at https://www.gog.com/news/update-notes-for-sheltered-2
Sheltered 2 developer Unicube has published version 1.0.14, and we now have the whole release notes for you to peruse. Today, November 2, 2021, a new patch was released to fix some of the in-game difficulties that have been identified since the last update.
Patch 1.0.14 for Sheltered 2 is now available for download on all supported systems. Unfortunately, the size of the update file was not disclosed by the game’s creator. Unicube did not divulge the download file size, but they did state that this is a “giant” update since it includes all of the modifications made since version 1.0.11, which is now live on the Experimental Branch of the game.
Patch Notes for Sheltered 2
Patch Notes for 1.0.14
- Another bug that caused mission indicators to vanish after loading a save has been resolved.
- Issues with solar panel dirtiness levels going negative have been resolved.
- Issue with blueprints appearing at HQs has been resolved – Those who have spawned at HQs in recent saves will be moved to a different spot on the map.
- A bug with the camera straying out of boundaries been fixed.
Patch Notes for 1.0.13
- When the weapon was unlocked, the APR ammunition would not unlock. This has now been fixed (will now also apply to saves with the APR already unlocked)
- It was no longer possible to add plans to the Drafting Table due to a bug.
- An issue where active missions would vanish from the map after loading a save been fixed.
Patch Notes for 1.0.12
- A problem with automatically allocated travel rations going missing has been resolved.
- A weapon duplication problem has been fixed.
- Green Beans were referred instead of Peas for wants, which was fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the “ransom” quest that prevented the prize from being issued.
- In various languages, the “pause in background” option was not updated appropriately.
- Fixed a bug with the bear’s stats in the CTK Mob quest line.
- After many encounters, a bug was fixed that resulted in massive reputation losses.
- The shelter storage capacity might become erroneous due to a bug that was fixed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed new storage objects to be utilized before they were built.
- The room overlay information might go missing due to a bug that was fixed.
- The main menu would no longer show on top of the save spaces.
- Fixed an issue where a fire might cause catastrophic damage to the lab.
- Issues with floppy disks vanishing and/or not being able to be used on the computer have been resolved.
- Planters were not telling the player when plants were completely grown, which was fixed.
- The head can no longer be targeted by rage attacks.
- When the weapon was unlocked, the APR ammunition would not unlock. This has now been fixed.
- Increased the likelihood of the Wind Turbines reaching their maximum power output
- When internal planters were not in use, they would lose their integrity.
- A bug where Rescue tasks might spawn on water has been fixed.
- The upgrade choices on objects were becoming unreachable due to a bug.
- On the map, duplicate blueprints will no longer spawn.
- Characters may now be renamed using the locker.
- When backing out of a transaction, you will no longer lose reputation with that group. If the deal fails, you may still lose your reputation (all offers are refused by the trader)
- The return journey is now included into automatically given travel rations.
- The locations of the character data panels are now preserved, so they’ll be in the same place when you load the save.
- Solar panels are now cleaned by rain.
- In the Inflatable Raft recipe, the quantity of rubber has been reduced.
- Equipment may now be recycled (bags, body armours, binoculars etc.)
- Damage scaling towards the end of the game has been applied.
Patch Notes for 1.0.11
- Fixed an issue when faction members were utilizing sinks when they were less than 50% dirty.
- Ration crafting had a bug where it wouldn’t utilize the food the user had chosen to convert to rations.
- Multiple upgrades for a single item can no longer be queued.
- A problem with the incinerator panel reporting inaccurate burn times has been resolved.
- Fixed a problem with the efficiency label on the incinerator panel showing “$efficiency$ percent.”
- The incinerator object description has been updated to clarify that it creates “power” rather than “fuel.”
- If there are no other factions remaining, faction tasks that need a target faction will no longer spawn.
- Members would not utilize any tables once the first one was established, which was fixed.
- Fixed a problem with rescue tasks that might lead to you battling the same party that hired you.
- The Pistol’s Russian translation is now shown appropriately.
- When moving to the shelter, there was a problem with objects being lost (if the shelter’s inventory capacity was near to capacity).
- The speech in rescue missions was not displaying properly due to a bug.
- Deconstructing the initial water butts is now possible.
- When objects are moved to the garbage pile, a notification is added to the item transfer.
- When working in a usable place, the party will now stop working after generating 10 things.
- The integrity bar on objects now has a drop shadow to make it more apparent to colorblind users.
- Item sorting options have been added to item panels (sort by weight, quality, name, fuel value, or trade value)
- Temperature change rates in rooms were adjusted to assist balance heating and cooling systems.
- The temperature rate of change label has been updated to show a rising and decreasing figure.
The “sheltered latest version” is a survival game that has been updated to the 1.0.14 patch notes. The update includes new features, bug fixes, and more.
- sheltered 2 bugs
- sheltered 2 cheats
- sheltered 2 wiki
- sheltered 2 water
- sheltered 2 android