It’s been a while since the last update!
I’m sure you’re all wondering what we have in store for Warlords players. Well, I’ll tell you: lots of new changes on the horizon! We’ve had some time to think about how things should be going forward and have decided that it would be best to do this expansion much more like an overhaul with brand-new mechanics than anything else in order to keep up with player expectations and stay ahead of trends. With that said, let’s get into specifics; there are over 2 dozen ideas as well as items awaiting implementation if we hit certain milestones during our Kickstarter campaign next month!.
The “wow expansion ideas” is a topic that has been discussed for the last few expansions. This article will go through some of the most common ideas that have been proposed and discuss how they would work out in practice.
I believe that the current expansions are far too grindy, with almost no player inclusion other than raids and dungeons, as well as saving zones and barely getting credit – I believe that in version 10.0, we should take a break from constantly fighting for our world, so here are some ideas I came up with.
- There are no world-ending dangers, so it’s a wonderful extension back where we can re-energize and explore rather than murder.
- Player housing is now available; you may pick from apartments, cottages, and other options in all main cities, but there are also some more distant zones. Housing also allows for a new revamped skill, as you may now acquire techniques to speed up your Profession while inside – for example, owning an Alchemy table can now increase your Alchemy.
- You may now become a farmer, owning farms and growing vegetables and herbs; here is where the distant house, located in the center of a Starting Zone, comes into play. You may sell these items to NPCs or the Auction House, and you can also feed animals and poultry. Profession gain is also boosted by your own produce. Farming provides health meters for the animals you’ll be raising as well as the plants you’ll be growing if you choose to.
- You can now open stores that function similarly to an auction house – you can set your own prices and sell furniture, among other things – this also restores the professions’ legitimacy, rather than simply making them available for your own use – the furniture can be made by a new Woodworking or Leatherworking profession.
- You may have a true job, rather than simply being an explorer, which means you can be a member of the army, a teacher, or a professional spy. This is an alternative to grinding dungeons and quests for money, and these occupations may also help you build your reputation.
- RP addons are now in-game, which means you can set up your tale, name, and profession without having to download an addon. There are also additional emotes and methods to express yourself in this updated RP.
- This was inspired by a tweet I read (https://twitter.com/valarynn/status/1351361932612284417/photo/1) – We can now go explore the Dragon Isles, if you still want to be an explorer — the Dragon Isles provide you a new questline, as well as new dungeons and raids.
- This concept came from a reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ov55mv/anyone else think azeroth could use a few/), and it involves redesigning factions. Orcs, trolls, undead, goblins, taurens, and orgres make up the Horde. Dwarves, some Worgen, humans, Draenei, High elves, and gnomes make up the Alliance. Night Elves, Tauren, Pandaren, Dragonkin, Dryads, and Furbolg make up the Centurion Circle.
- Races who didn’t have a designated capital previously now have one thanks to the rebuilding and reclamation of Gilneas, Silvermoon, and the Exodar. This also implies that Night Elves get a new beginning area/city on Mount Hyjal.
- Allied Races are no longer available; instead, you may pick from the subtypes when creating a new character. Highmountain > Tauren Lightforged > Tauren Draenei
- Hairstyles, scars, and arcane tattoos, as well as different hair colors, are all available.
- The lecture halls have returned! Your Class now has a distinct questline that corresponds to the class’s aesthetic and lore.
- Dalaran has been relocated to the Arathi Highlands, but it is still floating because, let’s face it, it is one of the greatest portions of the city.
- Class Trainers have returned, and you can now find them in your Class Halls, where you may learn new moves, spells, and combos.
- Secret tasks within your class or race may now be assigned by capital cities; this also implies that Races have new and enhanced narratives and questlines. A Rogue, for example, may go kill a political figure. Failure or success may effect your class Hall rank – yet, this may seem a little too tedious and difficult.
- Capital Cities have also been revamped and redesigned to seem more like cities rather than random destinations for gamers.
Original source: link
Suggestions for Frostpunk and Big Expansion or Sequel Ideas
These are some half-baked Frostpunk Future DLC or Sequel ideas and recommendations I received. What do you think? Do they require additional work? Is there a forum on the 11bitstudios website where I may make suggestions? Factions of Order and Faith Two sides struggle in A New Home, inspired by the Londoners Event…
In regards to MH World DLC and Expansion,
Hey guys, I know you all want to grab as much free material as possible in World. I’d want that as well. But don’t forget to remember… In comparison to previous MH Games, Capcom only modified one element in World. DLC is released on a weekly basis and is not always playable. We had some free material, of course. And…
New Content Concepts – Expansion
So I’ve been thinking about some things that might be done to make the experience better. Something to start a fresh expansion with. First, there are factions. Factions are now underutilized, serving as a glorified illustration of a single ethos that is both impractical and meaningless. One of the greatest foundational frameworks I’ve seen…
For the game World of Warcraft, post “Ideas for the upcoming expansion.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
Watch This Video-
The “leaked wow expansion list” is a list of ideas for the new expansion.
- new wow expansion release date
- world of warcraft latest expansion
- wow new expansion 2021
- wow expansion after shadowlands 2021
- wow expansion 2022