This is a list of interesting lore tidbits you wouldn’t be able to pick up on if you only play the game.
- Draven is a surprisingly pleasant individual. Sure, he’s arrogant and cocky. He, on the other hand, does not dismiss his admirers, but rather encourages them (in Legend of Runeterra, Draven, calls his “number 1 fan” good looking :D). Furthermore, draven stayed faithful to swain even when he was despised by everyone of noxus before swain rose to power. Additionally, draven has fought in battles and was even injured during the Ionian invasion.
- Darius is not a virgin according to canon. He backstabbed his childhood friend/lover, but she died in his arms after revolting against the noxus dictatorship (long story). He has a daughter as well, but he doesn’t recognize her (swain’s quote: “He has no daughters, just warriors”)
- Ornn’s body warmth is high enough to melt real ice and clothes just by being there. Ornn can drink real ice and fall asleep, while true ice can kill anybody who comes into touch with it.
- Ashe was born blond and was taught to wield a variety of weapons by her mother (she attempted to show she was a powerful leader by first holding a real ice ax, but was unable to endure its pressure). However, she only used the bow since she didn’t have any better weaponry at the moment, and the weapon’s pressure caused her hair to become white.
- Sejuanni isn’t a bad guy. Perhaps barbaric, but she has her reasons. There aren’t many resources in Freijlord to go around. As a result, Sejuanni believed that everyone who could bear their own weight deserved to live. She is enraged by Ashe’s desire to feed freeloaders. Ashe and Sejuanni are also bloodsisters who have battled and endured cold nights together. While sejuanni despises ashe, ashe is still attempting to bridge the gap between the two tribes.
- Orianna used to be completely human. When giving out masks in zaun, however, she took off her own mask to give to a neighboring kid. This infected her, and she was compelled to gradually replace her bodily parts/organs in order to live, ultimately transforming herself into 100% machine components (after she gave her final organ-her heart- to her father who needed it).
- The Eye of Nagakeboros, according to Illaoi, is several times the weight of a wine barrel. A full wine barrel weighs 600 pounds, whereas an empty wine barrel weighs 90 pounds. She calmly goes around with this in one arm. Allow it to sink in.
- Vayne’s parents were murdered by Evelynn. Vayne sees no gray area when it comes to black magic, and will label any use of it as wicked.
- While most people are aware that vi and jinx are sisters (whether by blood or not), few are aware that jinx’s nickname was “powder.” In LoR, Ekko refers to jinx powder, thus it’s safe to presume she understood jinx before she went insane. Furthermore, Fiddlestick’s contact with Jinx (“All your fault, All your responsibility”) may have had a role in her derangement.
- Sion despises the fact that he is alive. Because he was an unstoppable general, he was brought back to life against his will. He only fights now because it brings up memories and emotions from his past.
- Jinx and Ziggs are nearly on the same page… Except that Ziggs is concerned about people’s lives, while Jinx is not. It was for this reason that Ziggs ended his business relationship with her.
- The deep sea monster Nautilus is nearly likened to an uncle. Fizz irritates him, and he enjoys playing with him.
- Because to their interaction quotations, Katerina and Garen are verified to be covertly dating in LoR. (they supposedly meet up at nighttime).
There are many more, but these are the ones that come to mind right now. A little aside regarding Evelynn… She revealed her physical form since that is what most arouses people. Dogs and cats, for example, would not be drawn to Evelynn. If that’s the case, would she seem to yordles as a very voluptuous/busty yordle…?
Original source: link
Chen Stormstout’s Lore – Character Lore
“In all of my travels, the most essential lesson I’ve learnt is… balance. Work and play are two different things. Both the good and the terrible are present. There is a difference between right and wrong. Honor. Tradition. It’s a tasty beer. And, most importantly, family. These are the things that keep me in check. These are the things for which I fight!” —
Lore tidbits from the New Garen Novella that aren’t spoilers
Hello, everyone! I just finished reading the new Garen novella and came across a few interesting lore nuggets that you may like. None of them give anything away regarding the plot, but they do provide some context for the present situation in Demacia. Below are some thoughts on the novella that I’ve attached. Enjoy! Garen Garen came upon…
Misconceptions and Lore in World of Warcraft
So, since I’ve seen that a lot of people have incorrect information or are just unaware of it, I’m going to offer some excerpts from the books as well as background lore/knowledge in order to better explain some of it. If you want to read them all, buckle up, but they’re all towards the bottom of the article…
For the game League of Legends, write “Interesting Lore nuggets you wouldn’t be able to catch up on if you just played the game.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.